Public Outreach and Education
Chief Judge Thomas A. Varlan formed a Community Outreach Committee in 2013 to coordinate and facilitate programs promoting education of the Courts and community service to the 41 counties and their citizens that make up the Eastern District of Tennessee. Below are links to educational resources, contact information, and photos with information about prior outreach activities.
Community Outreach Programs Committee
- Senior District Judge Curtis L. Collier
- Magistrate Judge C. Clifford Shirley
- Debra C. Poplin, Clerk of Court
- Janet M. Jackson, Outreach Coordinator
- Barbara Lewis, Chattanooga Representative
- Leah Cassanego, Greeneville Representative
- Brooke Ramsey, Knoxville Representative
|Community Outreach Programs - Brochure|
Chief U.S. District Judge Thomas A. Varlan announces that the U.S. District Court in Knoxville will read more...