Chief Judge Thomas A. Varlan formed a Community Outreach Committee in 2013 to coordinate and facilitate programs promoting education of the Courts and community service to the 41 counties and their citizens that make up the Eastern District of Tennessee. Below are links to educational resources, contact information, and photos with information about prior outreach activities.
- Senior District Judge Curtis L. Collier
- Magistrate Judge Clifton L. Corker
- LeAnna Wilson, Chief Deputy Clerk
- Janet M. Jackson, Outreach Coordinator
- Ashley Spangler, Chattanooga Representative
- Leah Cassanego, Greeneville Representative
- Brooke Ramsey, Knoxville Representative